Friday, January 13, 2012

Alright, fine . . .

This does not negate my previous post, but last night I was playing some more Uncharted 3 and I experienced two sequences that I found exhilarating (something I hadn't felt with this game until this point).  The escape from the tanker was great (started iffy to me).  But the following sequence involving a plane might be my favorite gaming moment of 2011 (even though I experienced it in 2012 . . .????).  I was practically laughing out loud because I could not believe what was happening.  Amazing.  Intense.  Brilliant on a technical level.  But more importantly, the first time I had ever experienced that.  Bravo for that sequence Naughty Dog.  I really hope more await before the game's end.  Maybe overall I'll come away with positive feelings on this one yet . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment