Thursday, January 27, 2011

Games of 2011

I was looking over a list of games expected to be released in 2011, and here are the ones I am looking forward to, in order from most anticipated.  Just because.
 
- The Last Guardian
- Batman: Arkham City
- Mass Effect 3
- Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection
- Portal 2
- Uncharted 3
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Brink
- Killzone 3
- Crysis 2
- Gears of War 3
- Deux Ex: Human Revolution
- MLB: The Show 2011
- L.A. Noire
 
That's 14 titles.  10 of which are sequels to existing franchises.  Another is just a remastered re-release.  Only 3 are new intellectual properties.  I'm sure there are a few additional games not on the list I'll become interested in along the way.  And probably a few on the list which I won't end up picking up.  But I really can't wait for those first three on the list!  Too bad none will be out until the 4th quarter.  And I am hoping The last Guardian doesn't slip into 2012!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment