Wednesday, January 27, 2010

iPad

The much anticipated Apple "tablet" was announced today.  The iPad.  Basically a giant iPhone/iTouch.
 
I want one.
 
I'm a tech freak and I've been waiting for this thing.  $499 for the 16gb version, $599 for the 32gb and $699 for the 64gb.  Not bad.  Cheaper than I was anticipating.  If you want 3G support (service to be provided by AT&T on a NO contract basis), add another $130.  So I'm looking at $829 for the top of the line model.  I can live with that.
 
Now I have to ask myself if I should cave and get this upon release (in about 90 days for the 3G models, 60 days for wi-fi only) or do the "smart" thing and wait until next year when a better version is released with cool new features, better specs, and some of the initial kinks worked out.
 
What to do, what to do?!?!?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment