Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chiming in . . .

Not much going on in the gaming front.  For the past week the only gaming I have done are occasional matches of MW2, in which I have been doing average at best.
 
I haven't played Heavy Rain in over a week.  I was enjoying the game for the most part, then I got to one section that was getting a little annoying (have to hold down a ton of buttons at one time) and I turned it off.  Now, whenever I think about playing the game I remember that section that I am currently in and I decide not to play.  Hopefully I'll get back into it soon since I want to at least beat the game, yet at the moment I am not interested.
 
God of War III comes out today and I am definitely looking forward to that.  My schedule is hectic this week however so I won't be able to pick it up until Thursday the earliest.
 
That's about it.  The only other thing going on is that I am in the process of buying a new car.  My 2001 Golf has reached the point where the repairs it needs costs more than the value of the car.  So, its time is limited.  I have also completely fallen in love with the new Chevy Camaro and even if my Golf was in tip-top shape (which its not) I'd be looking to get rid of it anyway.
 
I've been researching the Camaro for a few months now and I am shopping around for a deal.  That seems to be taking up a lot of time.  I think I am spending more time on car sites these days than gaming sites.  I simply CAN'T WAIT to finally (hopefully) get this car.
 
Fingers are crossed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment